Re: John Cage recordings

"Dennis W. Leas" wrote:

> It makes me wonder where looper music will be classified in fifty years.
>
> Dennis Leas
> -----------------------------
> dennis@mdbs.com

 How is loop music classified now?

When I think of loop music I found that it is the process that its named
by and
not the music itself. Why? Well the music is so varied that the process is
the
only thing that we all have in common in an absolute sense. Read the
opening
page of the LD site, it seems to me now and (forever?) the only possible
definition of loop music.

Good question as I am always trying to explain to people what it is that I
am
doing.

Jeff ( if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle them with bs) Duke
http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html