Re: Drugs+music: Off topic?

I guess the drug thing is a touchy subject for me.  Personal experiences
being both good and bad.  My only LSD experience was having some jerk put
it
in my wine at a party.  They put in a lot.
It was not fun.  I had no idea what was happening or why and it was like
having someone pull every self doubt/highschool low self opinion that
rested
in my skull  out and hand them to me.  That was four years ago, and I feel
I've been healing since.

Soundscaping has been a big part of that healing.