Re: New to the list - HEADRUSH what does it do??

that's not a bad price at all.  I should check out if Steve's here in TO
can
get them in.  I still want to know what functions they have.
Is it a delay or a processor?  A filter or what?
I've seen some weird filters that Bob Moog is making on his own.  Envelope
Filters, and one has a Ring Modulator. Has anyone tried these babies??

Lorne Thomson
Toronto, Canada