RE: myths / Kim's feedback

Thanks Bret and Kim!

I am using the stereo chord to connect
the BrotherSync as Kim commented but no dice.

I had talked with Mike Ayers of Gibson
about 8 months ago (when I had acquired
the 2nd EDP for stereo) upon which I had taken
both of the units to an authorized Gibson
technician to figure out the problem. When I had
finally received the units back, there were no
improvements except that the I/O circuitry were
replaced to fix the hot, uncontrollerable levels
which distorted the signal.

Ever since then I've been using Midi I/O
to control both units with a single pedal,
connecting 1st EDP to the 2nd EDP.
(side note, both EDPs have the upgrade
and 198sec, although the Knobs are of
different models, suggesting older production
and a newer production)

I've had talks with Mike Ayers since then but
the conclusion was that I don't try any pieces
that are more than 10 minutes long.  lol.

Bret, "correct value of the Sync resistors"
is very interesting.  I'll investigate immediately.

Kim, well noted regarding the "red" buttons.
I will use lighter touch with the pedal as you
have suggested.  I think it's because I get so
excited during a performance that I stomp on
the pedal in trying to match the timing.
After reading your feedback,
I see the benefits now.

A saying pops up in my mind:
"Don't look at the gift horse in the mouth"
(or something like that)

Thanks for the feedbacks Bret and Kim.

Curbie