Re: Looking for echoplex

At 2:07 AM -0700 6/13/99, haeusle wrote:
>hi Rene!
>i'm from austria and also tried to get an edp! as you probably know the
>edp
>is out of production for a *little* while.
>
>i tried to order an edp at music-city köln/germany, but they told me that
>there has never been a unit distributed to germany 'cause there were some
>problems with some kind of licence (he was saying something like all
>products have to pass several technical tests to prove that it's a save
>product).
>i also tried other pretty good stores in germany (thoman, music
>shop/munich), but the answer was about the same...
>there are some other *happy* edp-owners here in europe, so if you guys
>read
>this, please let us know how and where you got your echoplexi/plexes

I think they ordered from stores in the US that were willing to ship to
europe. Shipping costs are probably not too bad these days.

I think part of moving the echoplex production is to get it properly CE
approved finally, although it's not the first time they've made that
promise.....

>as soon as the edp production will start again i'll grab some cases, hit
>the states for some days, buy as many edp's as possible (... due bankrpcy
>hopfully at least one :-)... ) and sell 'em over here. then i'm rich!

you would probably be a very rich man if you did this! Just don't get
caught by the CE police...;-)

kim