RE: EDP -- Group Buy II vs. Enhancements

Curbie -

I suggest any ideas for enhancements be collected by someone else (KIM?).

I'll gather a list of buyers.  I'll make sure this list is forwarded to the
correct people at the correct companies (sorry to be so vague).

BTW -- The impression I was left with is when EDP production resumes, it
will be in far far great numbers.

My personal opinion is many of your suggestions are good ones, but any
suggestions for big changes in the hardware may risk slowing and delaying
any resumed production.

...Somewhat like asking your spouse to come back after a separation, but
then asking that they get the facial surgery you had wanted them to get
before.  Not much of a come-on, eh?

If Kim can collect these ideas and sort them into "Easy" "Hard" "Don't
know"
categories then maybe that can help get the easy ideas into the production
loop (!!)

David Kirkdorffer