The world according to Opcode....

After posting a message regarding production of the EDP to their web page
form, I got back the following response:
"There are no plans for Opcode to handle this product"

Perhaps they are resorting to form letter responses for any email
containing the word EDP. ;)

Lorren Stafford
Richard For Cerebellum/A Most Happy Sound
http://www.winternet.com/~r4c

"We ask ourselves whether truly this is the beginning
of a new world or whether perhaps the world...is about
to perish.  There are people who earnestly and seriously
fear this, where music becomes the slave of the machine..."