Opcode, again

Until such time as their is an official announcement, which will come from
OPCODE's senior mannagement, the word we will hear from Help Desk and User
Support avenues regarding the EDP will be what you have heard: "There are
no
plans for Opcode to handle this product"

There are issues OPCODE is trying to resolve.  I think they may have had
some staff reductions, and their product lines have been shrunk.  It's a
sensitive time for them I suspect.

However, OPCODE is beginning to become fully aware of the EDP, which is a
new and foreign product to them.  A few individuals at Gibson seems to be
making a strong case for the EDP -- a product that they view has been way
underproduced based on demand.

I may be over-characterizing this, but they seem to be displaying a siege
mentality.  I think they want to make the choice for themselves as to what
products they carry/produce/market.  Maybe they feel this "EDP thing" is
being rammed down their throat.

So my limited experience says to me to be polite, and give them the
infomation they need to determine if the EDP can be a profitable line for
them.

David Kirkdorffer