RE: Auto Loop Finding - apols - a clearer definition of need

Hi,

I should have been a little clearer....I was thinking of an automated batch
tool to run through loads of 'nearly looped WAVs' and create loopable
versions with the extra kick/cymbal/whatever trimmed from the end of the
sound.

I use recycle but doing it for ooomphty thousand loops will only scare my
wrists......I'm sure someone mentioned a shareware PC util at some stage
for
doing this....

Thanks
Anthony