Count me in, my spicy new friends.

Yes please, I'll order a copy of one and also two. Ten bucks each sounds
fine
to me, and also dandy. I do like the idea of several different downloadable
covers available, although I'll probably make my own. Hmmm. perhaps I
should
send y'all a design or two.
I was given a cd by the band Woo, called It's Cosy Inside. It is very very
fine work. Can anyone tell me anything about this amazing artifact and its
mysterious creators? I speak of the cd, not the planet.
Wonder.
Chaetophile
chaetophile@hotmail.com

http://webmail.netscape.com.