Another 'Headrush' Review

For those who may be interested.

The latest (August) issue of UK magazine 'Guitarist' features a two page
review of Akai's new pedal range. The Headrush scores well (4.5 out of
5) in general terms (build, sound quality, etc.) No mention is made of
any audible 'click' when using the loop recorder, however I seriously
doubt that the Reviewer checked this function out properly, seeing it as
little more than a gimmick! I quote from the article:-

"Whether a guitarist would have the courage to use the Loop function
live is open to debate... I can't see that it would have much use for
replaying vast passages, but for sound effects and the like it could be
perfect."  !!!

Although the Headrush is finally getting some exposure in the UK press,
there are still no units available for purchase! I have one on back
order with my local store and will post any useful info' to the list
when it turns up.

Lee Fletcher