RE: EDP vs boomerang

The main thing that makes the EDP significantly more attractive to me is
the ability to have more than one loop stored at a time.  Since I'm looking
at it as largely a writing tool (I'm a singer originally, with expanding,
but still limited guitar capabilities), it would be really handy for me to
be able to hear a particular guitar part as many times as I like and have
the freedom to play with different melodies without having to keep up the
rhythm.  I could also grab something my bass player comes up with, file it
in memory, and play with it later.  As I understand it,the boomerang is one
loop in the machine at a time only.  Midi sync is interesting to me as
well, but the multi-loop function is the most important.

Nevertheless, if the delays really are as bad as they seem, I will probably
break down eventually and see what can be done with the boomerang.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Michael

PS:  If you know any other toys with multi-loop capabilities, I'd be
interested...