Re: smartmedia card for my 202

Here is what I did:

I bought my first one from the dealer I got my sampler from and I paid way
to much.

I then went to:

http://www.pricewatch.com

and found the best price.

I'm in Canada and after shipping from the USA,  duty and exchange it came
out
way cheaper than if I had got them locally or gone with the (never again)
proprietary Roland cards. I also used this method to get cards for my
Roland
MS-1 when I still had it.

Hope this helps.

dave