Michael Brook Touring

Greetings:
As I was doing my normal Sunday ritual of scouring the newspaper, I saw
that
Michael Brook was coming to the Bay Area (my home region) next month. He is
touring the States with Djivan Gasparyan. I promptly bought my tickets and
am anxiously awaiting. I copied the rest of the tour dates for any
interested loopers.

I would welcome the opportunity to meet any Bay Area members on this list
who plan to attend the SF show. Get a hold of me if you're going to the
show
and would like to meet.
                                                            Best Regards,
                                                             Alan Imberg

31 July - 1 August
WOMAD USA
Seattle, WA

2 August
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell St. between Polk and Larkin
San Francisco, CA

4 August
Gothic Theater
Englewood, CO