Re: Hardy perennial

I personally use the GX-700 also. I control it with a Digitech RP-10
(upgraded to RP-12). The RP serves two functions: 1) it makes a great
MIDI foot controller (12 pedals and a CC foot pedal), and; 2) it makes a
great backup for my gear as it's a totally programmable stereo
preamp/effects processor.

--
Steve
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevedee

>>I think this question gets asked every so often (If only I'd paid more
attention!), and here goes again; in the event of my going for the
rack-based rig I'll need a midi footcontroller*, preferably something
programmable (which rules out most Digitech products) and preferably
cheaper
than the Ground Control... and recommendations?  In fact, anyone got any
experience of the Boss FC200?  I can get a deal with it and a GX-700,
but
can it be set to send messages to a unit _other_ than the GX700 (ie the
JamMan)?