RE: old opinions

Kevin:
> On topic (sort of), as someone who has never had beyond 5 seconds of
>looping
> capacity, I sometimes wonder what I'd actually do with 64 seconds of
>loop time
> (but I'm willing to find out :-)

I have 32 sec and I'm damnes dure I've never reached that deliberately.  I
think
I may have tried to do a 16-bar loop and failed due to lack of time once,
but
that's a good indicator of why I *do* have those 32 seconds; headroom (not
headrush).  I like to know I can assemble a 20 second loop without having
worry if I'm suddenly going to run out of space.  My loops now aren't much
bigger than they were when I only had 8 seconds, but I worry a lot less!

> its early, please forgive the pointlessness of this post

You mean, like, its genuine loop content?