Re: old echoplex

This reminds me, sometimes when friends my house, sometimes my roommates
don't
relay the message to me. I never realized that they were impinging on my
fellow
Americans' rights to free speech. Wait, are they? I don't know, but either
way
I'm blatantly offended! Even if they gave me all the messages, I'd be
offended
because they'd be restricting me from complaining about how I don't get
them.
Lousy Hitler's! I'd burn their house down, but it's also my house. People
who
make the food I eat are invading my rights too because if I try to talk
while I'm
swallowing, I'm threatened with death!