RE: AxSys, Rights etc

I moved the list out of Saudi Arabia last night. Too damn many princes
there, I couldn't keep track of them all.

Looper's Delight is now hosted on a server in one of the few remaining
Shining Path guerrilla strongholds in the Peruvian Andes. Assuming Fujimori
doesn't blow us up, and nobody on the list criticizes Mao, we should be ok.
I'm not sure if we'll all be getting the little red book or not, I'm
looking into it. Viva el Sendero Luminoso! *

kim
*just trying to keep revolutionary guys happy, they seem a bit edgy...