Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #297

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com wrote:
> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 99 :
>Issue 297

> Subject: Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.
> From: "K. Douglas Baldwin" <dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
>     All that I would add to my original comment is that I wish these
> companies would come up with a *blank canvas* approach, rather than a

Hey, it's great to see the passion you all have for music and the
methods and tools you choose to use to make music.  A few months ago, I
bought an ebow.  It comes with a cassette with playing instructions.
You don't need a volume pedal but as an ebow newbie, I find it helpful
to use one.  I also recently picked up the Headrush and a Roland GT-5
multieffects pedal (at $4 over cost!).  Wow, what a rush!  I used all
three on a slide guitar at a session while I was visiting family in
northeast Ohio 1.5 weeks ago.  I may never recover...
--
Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays