Re: boomerang users

There's a big switch on the upper left of the pedal that triggers wether
your hear the input signal mixed with the loop or not.  Try toggling it...
That should be it.

This morning I thought of the times I have been performing with my 'rang
and I forgot that I had switched off the input signal, it's pretty fast to
realize and fix, but I thought that it would be cool to add a little led
that showed you what the state of that switch was.  If I was handier with
a soldering iron I could probably do it myself.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/