From: Phaedebk@aol.com [mailto:Phaedebk@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 1999 9:30 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Still seeking advice on a good portable 16-track HD
recorder

Qabalah,

    It's made by Roland US, and they are typically in the $1200.00 to
$1600.00 US price range.  Really happening and simple units, though you'll
need to be a bit gentle with it.

    Check out http://www.rolandus.com for more information...

    I believe it's another 8 track, but another option is the few that are
mini disk recorders, but then you start really dealing with compression
issues.

    Tchus,

        Lee-ohki.