Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #306

I just bought a Roland VS 880 EX and will be spending a little time with
it over
the next couple of weeks so I will let you know what I find. I can tell
you that
both the 880 and the 1680 record 8 tracks simultaneously and the 880 comes
with
built in effects. This plus the fact that with the 8 track and a good DAT
player
you can bounce and record ad infinitum. It seems that with the added costs
the
1680 is not as spectacular as I once thought. I was planning on buying it
in the
first place.
---
David Gross <theorcolus@earthlink.net>
"a great musician needs to be committed!'
www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/7773/