Re: MP3 free web space

MP3.com allows artists to upload their files and establish information
about
themselves and gives them room to upload their band/artist info and
RealAudio/MP3 files.  Plus it's free!

Go here:
http://www.mp3.com/newartist/

The site proper is here:
http://www.mp3.com

If you need some free web space in general (some providers I am sure will
give
you enough room to upload MP3 files), you might try going here:

http://etalien.hypermart.net/freeweb.htm
http://www.i-55.com/lynnfleming/Newpages99/freewebsites.html

You can also do what I did in order to find the URLs above:  I did a
search on
"free web space" on http://altavista.digital.com .

I hope this helps!

Peace and good luck,