Re: zoom 2100 looper/guitar effect processor

Thanks for the rundown on the 2100, which I'm seriously considering.  A
question, then: have you tried control pedals with the unit?  Sure I can
buy a Zoom pedal, but I have a Boss EV-5 I'd love to press into Zoom
service.  Anyone know if this will do the job?

BTW, I've downloaded the manual (why can't all manufacturers do this?!)
and, for those concerned, "close enough to "Plex/Jamman" sound quality
means 31.25 kHz sampling frequency, or approx. 13 kHz bandwidth; not too
bad--certainly whups the Boomerang.

Also, the best NEW price I've seen is $139.95 at zZounds website, for those
interested....

David Myers