Re: Phasers on Stun

>Of course the king of new pedal phasers (espcially for recording) is the
>new MOOG phaser recently released by Bob Moog himself via his company
>Big Briar. This is similar to the famous Moog 12 stage rack mount unit
>in a high quality stomp with tons of CV ins, wildass LFO, resonance,
>overdrive, etc etc. A bit pricy but certainly a few levels above any of
>the other stomps out there and it rivals all those $$$ VINTAGE!! racks
>(Roland SPH, etc at a fraction of the price they're going for these
>days).
>
>http://www.bigbriar.com/12stagephaser.htm

Yes, the Moogerfooger is groovy to the max. It has a stereo output which
provides the same signal in "anti-phase". I made a quick stereo recording
with it splitting my loop jam, and in headphones it sounded like the sound
was doing the breast stroke inside my head: sound dripping down the center
of my brain, then flowing left and right in mirror image, flowing up the
walls of my ears, then meeting in the center again. And you can plug an
expression pedal into any of four jacks which override the knobs on the
front. Studio quality sound. Fat, phat, and fab.