RE: Gibson update

yeah, yeah, yeah... we're workin' on it!

dreaming up completely new loop functions, then trying to figure out how to
make them work elegantly with all the other loop functions is no simple
thing....more like wine making than engineering....but we're getting there.
Believe me, we want to be finished working on the new Loop software
generation just as badly as you want to begin using it!

enjoy the holiday,
kim