Re: reply to K. Douglas Baldwin

could this have been Phil keaggy? he's a praise & worshippin' Christian
acoustic looping guitar maniac. it's very hip when he sings background
harmony
into the sound hole & loops it. the opening acts do tend to be kinda lame,
though...

bobdog

no it wasn't Phil, and I agree is opening set is lame. although I have
never
seen harmony in the sound hole trick I have been most impress with his
other
stunts. even if you hate every song he does he is a must see just for the
sake of seeing what he can do with his guitar. I really have no idea who
the
guy was that was the looper. all I could think about is what he was doing
not who was doing it. ........only three to four more days till the 'rang
arrives.