FS: Dunlop Tremelo

With all this tremelo talk I thought i post my Dunlop TS1 tremelo pedal.
as new in box. never gigged, less then 10 hours of use total actually.
manul etc.

One of the most verstile tremelos out there (adjustable waveform, stereo
outs switchable to mono, etc)and built like a tank.

Asking  $85 plus shiping or pickup in Phila. Email Legion@voicenet.com

Thanks!
     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.