Re: boomerang review.

"It's coming soon. I will scream and holler when it's ready. And yes,
the sample rate will be increased." --boomerang rep

will this be a new model or is this something I could have upgraded. I
think
your peddle is by far the coolest effect tool I have ever used. Once the
sound quality is up to a level that can reproduce Hi-fi samples I am very
sure it will be the next hottest thing since the dunlop crybaby and will be
as much a standard as a chorus peddle.
 postaldave@qx.net