Re: Paint Me a Picture

 Hello,

About three weeks ago I went to the trouble to
draw most of my gear with Smart Draw. I’ve posted
the file in smardraw, .jpg, and .pcx file formats
as rack.zip here:

http://members.xoom.com/ranjones/

Download and adapt if you like.  You can cut up
the jpg w/ a photo editing program. Smart Draw
can be found at

http://www.smartdraw.com/

I just guessed  how to do this, as I had never
seen it done before,  and don’t have schematic
experience.  I was trying to get in on paper
since I was spending so much time reconfiguring
and/or trying to remember the last configuration.
 I haven’t started connecting the pieces on paper
yet, but was going to put the pages on a cork
board in my home studio and maybe run pieces of
colored  knitting thread between them with tacks,
so I could look and change/or remember at a
glance without getting behind the rack.  Don’t
bother asking me configuration questions, because
I’m really green at this.  By this time next week
I will have forgotten how I did any of this.

Randy Jones