Re: Show and tell

I think what has happened so far shows the real need for a diagram page on
Looper's Delight.  Ted Killian did a nice diagram but probably not everyone
wanted to have it downloaded with their mail (and I was wondering where the
looping was happening, Ted?), while Randy Jones avoided this by using his
website, but his diagram still requires download time, and since I'm a Mac
user I can't do anything with zip files!