HI !

Hi !

    My name is Lionel "THE K" Hubert, i'm from France, so excuse my bad
english.

I'm a guitarist for many years and a loop user, with my guitar I construct
loop with different technique  :

first I use long delay, mainly for live performance, but my principal
technique is to use effect and dynamic processing (gate for exemple) and
then edit the loop in my computer.
I really like to record a riff and deconstruct it in my software.
If you like to hear some examples please go to to my home page
http://www.freesurf.com/kalikay

There is mp3 loops to download.

I will be back on the list Soon

GOOD LOOPING