Re: Boss GT-3 Processor (now effects loop?)

"K. Douglas Baldwin" wrote:

> And it has an outboard in-out point - an
> outboard FX loop point - which can be similarly assigned to any point in
>the
> configuration. I could rant for multiple screens on it, but I have a
> deadline...

I just got my GT-3 and even a short demo has really impressed me for tone
from a
pedal.

I am trying to put my Digitech Space Station into the effects loop but it
is not
happening. The manual does not have much on the effects loop so please
clue me
in to the secret! I get no signal out to the S.S.. Its like its not
engaged at
all.

tia,

jd