Re: Roland PK-5 Comments?

<<
 Also, does anyone know of a MIDI CC pedal that has a MIDI out right on the
 pedal (i.e., not a volume or CV into a conversion box)? The folks on
 alt.guitar.effects have so far come up with Digitech and Morley as
possible
 sources.

There is definitely a Digitech MiDI footcontroller, I saw one yesterday.
It's
black and it looks like one of there WHammy II pedals but slightly
smaller.
It looks marvelously simple, with two knobs - one to select MIDI channel,
and
 the other to select a CC value. The pedal has a decent travel and a good
feel. It was selling for $125.00  I didn't catch the  model number but if
you
bug me about it I can call and ask.

eric p
echo park