RE: <OFF-TOPIC>

Thanks for the advice so far.

Footnote : Alot of people love their own voice and it makes a
self-titallating buzzy reverberation in their own head - that's cool but
you
tend to mishear things all the time.

We intend to do internet sales as a backup to human tangible stuff - we
just
don't want to have business stuff on our web site.

Thanks for those with the facts.