Free Loops for You all

Go to:

http://www.waste.org/~crash/loopage.html

There are three loops there in mp3 format for you all...

Unfortunately, I mistyped the first link so I'll put all 3 here.
For more information, check the page...

http://www.waste.org/~crash/aliensporebomb-oceanofwaves.mp3
This is a wavetable synthesis demo of sorts.  If you liked the sounds
of the PPG and Waldorf wave synthesizers, check this out.  This one is
about two minutes long.

http://www.waste.org/~crash/aliensporebomb-shortversion.mp3
a short backwards excerpt from "the unravelling".  All guitars.  This
is about two minutes long or so.

http://www.waste.org/~crash/aliensporebomb-unravelling.mp3
A very long (7 minutes +) version of the endloop portion of
'the unravelling' - it's all guitar and the forward version.
It's an excerpt of a 40 minute piece that unfortunately most
of which was lost (thus the title).

Both of the unravelling variations were processed through the
procrastination audio looper for the PowerMac by Ken Mistove.

Enjoy.

Now I gotta finish Source/Object really quickly and I'll feel
like I've actually accomplished something.

-Todd