Re: EDP Loop Start

I tried using the Loop start button on my 5.0 EDP to change the loop start
and nothing happens.

What am I missing?

you only change the startpoint, so nothing happens immediately.
You will note it when using Mute-Insert or Mute-Undo or
SamplerStyle=One/Att.
those functions will restart the loop from the new StartPoint you have
chosen.

Also, it case of syncing, its important that the StartPoint coincides with
the beat one of the sequencer (or the point where it started... another
matter...)

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org