FWD: US Taxes

I received the following and thought I would pass it on:

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:19:16 +0200
Subject: US Taxes
From: "William Clinton" <bill@whitehouse.gov>
To:  (recipient list undisclosed)

In celebration of the arrival of the next millenium, every US citizen that
receives this message is pardoned of their IRS obligation for the millenial
tax year.  Please forward this message to every US citizen listed in your
email address box (be sure to include mail lists for maximum effect).  The
IRS will track all internet traffic and automatically mark every
recipient's tax obligation as met for the year 2000.

Godspeed,

William J. Clinton

President of the United States
The Whitehouse