Vortex pedal info request+jamMan footswitch

OK folks, announcing another page on the Vortex Database
...coming soon
...this is about footswitches and pedals.
I'm currently working on the footswitch, which is also suitable for the
jamman
and I include details of how to get the same switch that lex use at a
greatly
reduced cost

If anyone has any info about vortex/jamman accessory hardware please share
and I'll put it on the page (and give you a link if you want

especially wanted.. info on expression peds for the vortex, what works &
what
doesn't
(I use the Bespeco VM 18-L, can you get this in the states?)

thanks
Andy Butler
Lexicon Vortex Database
http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm

oh yes, and if anyone wants to send in patches/morphs please do so (theres
forms to fill in)