RE: line6

Joey,

Yes it allows overdubs and was modeled after the Boomerang as uses a
similar 4 switch scheme to control the 1/2 speed, tap tempo and
reverse. I have one on order I think they are due out around Nov. 1st.
It uses 24 bit processing and has a 14 second looper. Check it out at
line6.com or harmonycentral.com !!

Gary Weideman