Re: novo numero de tel.

>Is this perhaps a new cover of '867-5309', but with international
>restrictions?
>
>> Julio Moreno wrote:
>> >
>> > Galera : meu novo numero e  461 6269....

Julio used to be a friend of mine. He plays a brilliant rock an blues
guitar and uses a loop dealy of a long time, but he does not take care for
other people enough, writes all wrong mails...

then again, is it worth all the discussion, just because of half a line he
did not mean to send to the list?

For me, some other long mails that say little in some fancy cool street
dialect are much worse!

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org