Re: fruityloops

wrong! ;)

in the latest FL Pro versions you can set the grid resolution up to 64
steps
(for 4 pattern measures... or 64th notes bar, multiplying X 4 BPM tempo)
and
you can set the pattern lenght in the range 8-64 steps. Quite flexible I
think... :)

if you scratch the surface, you can get really professional sounding
results
from it.. I'm using it a lot, along my samplers and a tons of other
softwares, to program the material for an upcoming "groove oriented" sample
CD for a weeeeell known software house...  ;)

ciao
leo