Re: Introduction & Headrush Question

As sort of a followup to my question about muffling the noise of these big
clunky switches (EH stuff, too), does anyone know of a quieter alternative
that can be swapped in without too much modification? (i.e. supplier/part #
or anything like that...) I have a feeling we're out of luck on this one,
as the ideal thing would probably require the additional circuitry of
electronic switching, but it's worth asking. Anyone?

Tim

... The unfortunate thing about the headrush is