Tapeadores Autumn course 1999 report

Hi all!

Between the 8th and the 13th of october the most recent Tapeadores
course took place
(with Markus Reuter as instructor and Steve Whitman, David Poveda and
Carmelo Jordá as attendants).

We had very useful and funny days of playing and practising. We all are
very
happy with the final results of the course and with the profit we have
taken of it, especially
Steve, who came over from the states to join us.

We have worked and improved on all the aspects of our playing (rhythm,
basic technique,
sound, improvisation...) and we also spend a great time together!

Next year we expect to to have other courses and everybody is invited to
join us. Be
sure that it will be worth the effort.

Best Regards,

             Carmelo Jordá