vibrato tremolo

dear list: I just got my rocktek vibrator . Its great great for 20.00.  I
really like it. Now , oive been told that most so called tremolo pedals
are actually vibrato pedals (or is it the other way round) and that there
is a difference . I see that there is a pedal that does both. what is the
difference. Anyway i like this so much I may upgrade in about a year to
the dod pedal with the third nob for waveform control .or this other which
says it does both. I will use this one to imitate a dj's "transform" which
is where a dj crossfades quickly so as to cuase parts of the sound to drop
in or out. this is also sometimes accompanied with a pitch bend at the
same time.my mixer has a botton"transform" but it is so noisy i cant
record with it. so i end up using the fader and fading to silence on
channel 2 and back quickly.now ill just use this.