Re: Elixir Strung-outs

All due respect Kim, there are subject lines for a reason.  You don't have
to read this if you so choose, and we are all entitled to use forums like
this however we want.  Granted, you are right in that it is slightly
annoying, and maybe even rude, but lighten up!  I see no problem with
someone discussing tone or gear; guitar or otherwise.