Re: Q o' th' Week: Live Gig Rig Logistics

Hi,
to cram
all my pedals (including a Boomerang . . . on topic, on topic, on topic!!!)
onto a homemade plexiglass board unit. The stay completely wired through a
simple switch box. It's also easy to rewire and get different results with
this. Right now, I've got the signal split in two, so that it can feed two
different amps. My direct, effected signal goes into a Line 6 AxSys 212
combo, and my effected loops go out to a small Carvin 1x15 bass combo. My
setup is still pretty small, yet I can do everything that I would normally
do through a large rig. All the harmonizing, pitch-shifting, looping and
generally unfriendly noise that I could ever want. And, after loading in,
it only takes me about 10 minutes to set up.
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--
And now is almost over...