Re: Foot controller

> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                              Volume 99 : Issue
>413
> ------------------------------
> From: "Taaffe, Denis G" <dtaaffe@indiana.edu>
> Subject: RE: RE: Foot controller
>       Hey, the midimitgator, that's what I use. It's really great. I love
> it. What happened to lake butler the makers of the rfc-1? Did they go
>under.
> They also made a nother pedal that had 4 ev pedals, no?
> ------------------------------
> End of Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 Issue #413

I found a busted one in 1996 and grabbed it for $75.  I sent it in to
Lake Butler for repairs and the memory upgrade.  They said that they
still support their music products but are out of the MI business and on
to other things instead.  Sorry my info isn't any more recent than that.

Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
The radio station:      http://www.wdiyfm.org
My radio show:          http://www.wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
My band's site:         http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay