late notice: looping + in long beach, ca, usa

        howdy,

        playing with a dj/turntable maestro in long beach, ca, thursday 28
october.

        steuart liebig (me): bass, loopage, other effects
        dj chowderhead: turntables, beats, thangs

        it's a small and reflective place, so we'll be doing our best to
keep in on the meditative and less-raucous end of things.

        portfolio cafe: corner of junipero and 4th streets, long beach, ca