Reverb/Delay question

Loopers,

I recently got rid of my rack effects (lexicon mpx 100 and nanocompressor)
simplify my live guitar setup, reduce hiss, etc, and reinvested in pedals.
Only now (duh) I'm missing the kinds of rich, hall reverbs I was getting
with
the lexicon that my new boss reverb/delay can't hold a candle to. And then
there's my boss comp/sustain which I'm still trying to get a subtle sound
from. I was thinking of getting rack effects again and maybe fitting them
into my pedal case under the pedals, but I don't know if they're durable
enough for that kind of treatment and then there's the origional problem
of
the lexicon making too much hiss. Does anyone know of a line-level reverb
unit that has studio quality sound? Is the idea of putting rack effects in
my
pedal board stupid? Am I playing the part of a clueless guitar player?

David